We recommend that you sign up for a Cancellation Insurance that applies if you have to cancel due to a relatively mild injury but that still does not allow you to ride a horse.
Both our Cancellation Insurances protect you in such a situation.
The Cancellation Insurance
- must be purchased when making your booking
- has to be paid together with the payment of the deposit
- applies from the moment we receive your payment until your departure
Paid Cancellation Insurance can not be refunded nor deducted from the final payment.
Flight tickets are not covered by our Cancellation Insurances.
- Cancellation Insurance Europe
Cancellation Insurance Europe only cost you 4% of the holiday price per person. It gives you the right to cancel a holiday within Europe until 24 hours prior to departure – regardless of the reason. A doctor´s certifiacte is not required. The only cancellation fee you will be charged is 5% of the cost of your holiday, but no less than EUR 40. A cancellation must be received in writing by our office during our office hours the working day closest to your departure, but no later than 24 hours prior to departure.
Purchase on approval
If you purchase Cancellation Insurance Europe from us you can cancel your holiday without any charge up to 60 days prior to departure. All your payments will then be refunded except the cost of the insurance.
- Cancellation Insurance World
Cancellation Insurance World cost you 6% of the holiday price per person. You choose this for trips outside of Europe, and it applies to events that occurres suddenly and unforeseen.
This insurance can be taken out only by citizens in the Nordic countries (Sweden, Norway, Finland, Denmark).
This Cancellation Insurance applies to the following events
• Acute illness, accident or death that affects you, a close relative, insured person or someone you intend to visit.
• Another sudden unforeseen event that affects you and which means you can not complete the planned trip. For example, fire or burglary in your residence, divorce, termination from a full-time employment.
• Inability to complete the trip's purpose, for example, if you injure yourself so that you can not ride.
Certificate is required to confirm the reason for cancellation.
This Insurance is issued by Gouda Travel Insurance which is part of the Norwegian insurance group Gjensidige.
The full terms of this insurance is not available in English, but please do not hesitate to ask us for more details and we will do our best to explain everything to you.
- Cancellation fees without Cancellation Insurance
If a cancellation occurs:
- 30 days or more prior to departure you will pay the deposit
- Less than 30 days but more than 20 days prior to departure you will pay 50% of the cost of the holiday
- 20 days (or less) prior to departure you will pay 100% of the cost of the holiday
Your cancellation must be received in writing at our office during office hours the number of days prior to departure mentioned above.